We had the Classic and Engadine in the same seating. Want to see?
Classic on the left and Engadine on the right.
- Cucumber and fresh cheese on caraway seed toast
- Smoked salmon with basil and lemon butter
- Tomato and chicken with cress mayonnaise
- Roast beef and tatar sauce on multi-grain toast
Scones (one plain, one currant) with lemon curd, clotted cream, and strawberry jam.
Sweet from the middle tier…
Banana bread with hazelnut cream and poppy seeds
Sweets from the top tier
Cheesecake with mandarin and thyme
Apple-stuffed doughnuts with caramel
And now for the Engadine Afternoon Tea. Sandwiches first:
- Ibex horn with air-dried Grisons meat and sour cream butter
- Sourdough roll with smoked char and coffee butter
- Nut roll with cucumber, fresh cheese, and chives
- Ciabatta with vegetables
Multi-grain scones with double cream and rhododendron honey
Middle tier sweets///
Engadine nut cake
Sweets (and a savory) from the top tier
Pearl barley soup
Polenta pudding with apple-raisin compote
Chocolate and coffee cake, fresh whipped cream ^-^