Ready for a new edition of Tea at Three? ^-^
Jo Malone London just launched the Rare Teas Collection. It’s a set of six scents, each inspired by a select tea.
Filtered water, great tea (thanks, Sebastian)…hard to go wrong. I steeped these right before dinner. Eight hours later, I strained and bottled them before going to sleep. The colors! So soothing.
You can see the full collection of scents here.
- Silver Needle with Silver Needle
- Darjeeling | 1st flush Darjeeling from Margaret’s Hope Estate
- Jade Leaf | Sencha
- Oolong | Dong Ding Oolong
- Midnight Black | 2nd flush Darjeeling from Namring Upper Estate
- Golden Needle | Pu’erh Leaf
In collaboration with Jo Malone London