There’s just one weekend left for the 150th anniversary afternoon tea at Langham Place. It’s served at Measure Lounge and is a decadent take on their classic afternoon tea. They’ve been offering it every weekend in June…want to see what’s involved?
We’ll start with the savories. Left to right:
- Beluga caviar and buckwheat blinis with crème fraîche
- White asparagus and black morel tartlet with quail egg and summer truffle
- Duck liver parfait with pomegranate glaze on brioche
Teas are from Sebastian of In Pursuit of Tea…
…and pair with ginger, nutmeg, and orange scones. Served with wild berry jam and clotted cream.
Lift the top…
…to reveal the sweets. Left to right:
- Truffles with Hennessy XO cognac
- Baklava with Sicilian pistachios and gold leaf
- Laurent Perrier rosé champagne panna cotta
Till next time ^-^