There’s a new afternoon tea at Langham Place, New York (just launched this weekend)…
The Langham hotels do a classic afternoon tea, and the Langham Place hotels give afternoon tea a contemporary spin. Want to take a look at the menu?
First comes champagne (always, yes!)…
…and then savories and sweets presented on slate, and tucked into a wooden box. The tea itself is supplied by Sebastian/In Pursuit of Tea and guests can pick between earl grey, genmaicha, and mint.
- Warm Scotch Egg – pork, chorizo, and curry mayo
- King Crab Roll – thousand island and micro herbs
- Hummus Gougère – vegetable provençale
- Cheesecake-filled Strawberry
- Raspberry Macaron
- Cookies and Cream Profiterole
After all that’s finished…out come a duo of warm scones, scented with nutmeg and cinnamon. On the side, jam and clotted cream. We’ll be back soon again ^-^