Happy Tuesday ^-^
Head to Condé Nast Traveler for 5 Unforgettable Afternoon Tea Services in Hong Kong. From the Mandarin Oriental to the Intercontinental, Ritz-Carlton, Langham, and Island Shangri-La there’s something for everyone (assuming you have an insatiable love for tea and sweets).
Each place does something a little special, so make sure to keep an eye out for the following:
- Rose petal jams at the Mandarin Oriental
- Earl grey tea jelly at the Intercontinental
- Matcha bread at Island Shangri-La
- Marshmallow macarons at the Langham
- Foie gras sandwiches at Ritz-Carlton