Tea for three at Sheraton Waikiki ^_^
Spiked Afternoon Tea at RumFire is good for those who often find that there are too many sweet, and not enough savory options at tea. This one is generous with the savory and the booze. Here’s how it works:
Afternoon tea is $20 per person. That gets you one cocktail, a choice of two sliders, a scone, and dessert.
Drinks first! All tea-inspired cocktails. Think Ginger-Peach with green tea, Lavender-Mint with vodka and black tea, and a Peach tea with oolong.
The menu offers five different sliders, select two:
- Remedy | ground black angus, Italian truffle cheese, summer truffle aioli
- Twisted | braised beef short rib, cole slaw
- Little Saigon | tamarind marinated chicken, young papaya salad
- Spiked | herb marinated mahi-mahi, shredded cabbage “slaw”
- Skinny | fresh mozzarella, macadamia nut romesco, haumakua tomato
Scones! Warm and dotted with plump cranberries and cream cheese.
And finally…dessert. Three types on the menu so we had one of each. Clockwise from top:
- The Tart with calamansi-lime curd and Italian meringue
- Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Addiction with chocolate mousse, dark chocolate, and puffed rice
Till next time ^-^