Have you seen the newest tea collection from Mariage Frères? The colors are wild…so bold, all that gold!
The name of the collection: Beautiful Tea for Beautiful People. A little cheesy but the packaging is exquisite. MF tins are smaller in diameter compared with competing brands. It feels so lovely to hold in your hands, just the right size.
The three-part tins (base, air-tight lid, and cap) are packaged in matching boxes…and you just want to save all the pieces. As with Ladurée, sometimes I think I like the packaging even more than the edible part of the product, heheh.
Six teas in the collection (all with a black tea base):
- Christmas Pudding: festive spices and candied fruit
- I Have a Dream: sparkling citrus
- Coup de Soleil: vanilla, caramel, and strawberry
- Thé en Provence: flowery, fruity fragrances of Provence
- Sexy Tea: floral, fruity, and red berries
- Black Opéra: red fruits, noble spices, and vanilla
Am off to brew a pot…hope everyone is having a good week ^_^