1. Saturday morning, a scoop of Banana Hammock at Brooklyn Bridge Park location of Ample Hills Creamery.
3. Lunch with Pierre at Lafayette. Love the “fleur du soleil,” a housemade flower-shaped pasta with snap peas, pancetta, and mint.
5. Lessons in matcha with Tea Wing. Intoxicating!
6. The beloved grapefruit tart is no longer in rotation at Dominique Ansel, but I’m excited for their new summer desserts. Think salted lemon-lime tart, sunflower tarts with mish mish, and white peach blanc manger ^_^
7. Hot chocolate #40(!) at La Colombe.
8. Brown butter plum tart at Lafayette, complete with whipped crème fraîche.
9. My favorite iced coffee in NYC comes from Abraço on 7th Street.