How lovely is this?
Now they’re offering a Jimmy Choo tea, ohlalaaaa.
It’s only available at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (April 2 to May 5), but that’s just a plane ride away. All the sweets and savories reflect the Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 2013 collection…
…so you can expect whimsical treats like:
- Foie gras high heels (!!) on brioche
- Leopard print white chocolate bag filled with lychee, rose, and raspberry mousse
- Smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese pyramid studs made to resemble the CAYLA clutch
- Ham mousse sandwiches with savora mustard
- Chocolate heels filled with lemon and chocolate biscuits
- Chupa chup macaron with mango and lilikoi cream
- Green tea, yuzu, and strawberry mousse shooter.
As always, afternoon tea comes with the Mandarin’s signature ginger scones …which are available at every Mandarin Oriental location in the world.[photos via Mandarin Oriental]