1. Friday night, heading to
. This hotel is stunning in the snow *_*
2. A new passport cover (similar one
). Wine class finishes in April, so I’m staying grounded till then. But afterwards…many travel adventures!
3. Perfect combination: muesli and berries, darjeeling tea. Breakfast at the
4. For the linen closet, Diptyque’s scented oval. This is the
(rose and black currant), but my favorite oval scent is still the earthy, warming
5. Outside our apartment, the morning after the snowstorm. Serious
6. The best day of wine class. Champagne, champagne! The
was my favorite champagne we
tasted that day.