A beautifully balanced and composed lunch at Les Tablettes de Jean Louis Nomicos in the 7th arr. Hope to make it back once more before we return to NYC.
Tomato jelly and hot mushroom broth to start.
Clockwise from the top left:
– smoked eggplant puree with tomatoes mozzarella
– a frothy soup of langoustines with lump crab meat
– seared rouget, saffron and tomatoes
– pork with tiny eggplants and carrot puree
A tasting of three goat cheeses and apple compote…
Clockwise from top left:
– poached pear tucked into a hollowed meringue filled with vanilla ice cream
– peaches and cheesecake, vanilla bean cream
– chocolate mousse in a chocolate shell
– petit fours: pistachio cream puffs, raspberries atop shortbread, and chocolate tarts
Green tea with mint to go with the petit fours, then out the door for a day of shopping.