….I’ve managed to:
– Fly from Palm Beach to NYC.
– Recover from food poisoning.
– Complete a big assignment I’ve been working hard on all week.
– Turn in two articles right on time (woohoo!)
– Fly back out of NYC to Saint Martin.
Whew! But I’m here at last and that’s all that matters. Why drive from the airport to the hotel when you can go by boat right? ;) It’s an hour if you drive, but only 20 minutes by water. We’re staying on the French side of the island, and luckily I’ve got extra Euros left from our last Paris trip.
Here’s the peek outside the front balcony. The marina is so peaceful. Especially when you have a pitcher of iced tea on the side. Apparently there’s a 7-foot orange iguana by the name of Gaston that likes to wander the grounds here. I’ll keep an eye out for you. In the meantime, gotta get some work done, then time for dinner on the beach.