…that just wouldn’t be the same anywhere else.
– Stepping out to this sort of sunset each evening…
…after a day of clear, warm sun.
– Cooking in a kitchen where I actually have space to move around.
– Cakes and cookies on the dining room table. Never sure what I’m going to find, but it’s always delicious. That’s lemon chiffon cake baked by a family friend.
– An abundance of fresh flowers in the house.
– Fox fur carpeting in the bedroom…
…and a four poster bed.
– Hanging out with Buddy at Grandma’s house every weekend. He turns 14 next week! Still in good spirits but certainly a bit wobbly – blame it on old age.