Afternoon tea for two at Yauatcha Waikiki.
There are two afternoon tea sets available: Regular and Vegetarian. Both include choice of tea, three savory courses (steamed, cheung fun, fried), and one dessert. Let’s look at them both ^_^
First, the tea offerings:
- Jade Oolong with Hawaiian Hibiscus (a Yauatcha Waikiki exclusive)
- Straight Leaf Jasmine Green (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Classical Beauty Oolong (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Lapsang Souchong (Fujian, China)
- Heirloom Emerald Green (Yunnan, China)
- Anxi Tie Kuan Yin (Fujian, China)
Saturday afternoon. Tea for two (for one!) at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco.
Afternoon tea is served every first and third Saturday of the month at The Lounge…
Inside PepsiCo’s Pure Leaf Tea House concept.
A Soho summer pop-up. Ten drinks on the menu, ranging from the familiar to the exotic (but accessible)…
The Kahala Hotel was one of the first places I had afternoon tea, and it still remains one of my favorites. (Past posts: I, II, III, IV.) The food and tea selections changes a bit with every visit so there’s always something new to try. Shall we?
Very belated. But better late than never…
After Zurich, we took the train down to St. Moritz…
error: Content is protected !!