The lobby of Shangri-La Hotel Singapore is gigantic. Big and small tables tucked behind columns and corners. Exposed or secluded, your pick. High ceilings, good light, efficient service…
…and afternoon tea, of course.
Select teas from the regular menu…or for a little extra, one of the house infusions:
- Blueberry-pomegranate tisane with rose petals
- Peach black tea with fresh rosemary
- Italian-almond black tea with elderflower syrup
- Ginger tisane with orange peels
- Green tea with jasmine and pandan (pictured)
Let’s look at all the bites. First, smoked salmon and cucumber on wheat.
Tuna salad on grain
A salt and pepper ham roll and…
…turkey and cheddar on white.
Warm scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream.
Finishing with the sweets. Raspberry mousse and brown sugar cookies…
…candied fruit canelé.
Fruit tarts and…
…dark chocolate mousse/layer cakes.
A good afternoon ^-^