I’ll warn you now. This is a long post. I treat this blog as a journal, a place to take notes and reference things, people, and places years down the road.
- Blueberry-pomegranate tisane with rose petals
- Peach black tea with fresh rosemary
- Italian-almond black tea with elderflower syrup
- Ginger tisane with orange peels
- Green tea with jasmine and pandan (pictured)
…inside Anti:dote at Fairmont Singapore. Tea service (featuring TWG) here starts earlier in the day. That’s a very nice thing because it means you can have afternoon tea for lunch. Instead of tiers, sweets and savories come in a drawer chest. But! Before you even get to that part…