Eight beef-centric courses, each matched with a tea. We moved from cool to warm, light to dark. Started with the greens, alternated whites and oolongs in the middle, and finished with three pu’erhs (one raw, two cooked).
Compare and contrast with other tea pairings:
- Tea and Dessert Pairing, my recent collaboration with MW Restaurant
- Tea and Dim Sum Pairing at Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Tea and Dinner Paring at yam’Tcha
- Tea and Dinner Pairing with In Pursuit of Tea and Melanie Franks
- Tea and Cigars with Tim / Mandarin’s Tea Room
Dinner started with…