There’s just one weekend left for the 150th anniversary afternoon tea at Langham Place. It’s served at Measure Lounge and is a decadent take on their classic afternoon tea. They’ve been offering it every weekend in June…want to see what’s involved?
- Beluga caviar and buckwheat blinis with crème fraîche
- White asparagus and black morel tartlet with quail egg and summer truffle
- Duck liver parfait with pomegranate glaze on brioche
- Truffles with Hennessy XO cognac
- Baklava with Sicilian pistachios and gold leaf
- Laurent Perrier rosé champagne panna cotta
Till next time ^-^