It was foolish of me to think that I’d have more time to post while back in NYC. Ahh how wrong I was! And how it is already July? Feels like this was just yesterday. I’ll be in SF for the bulk of August, and then back to Honolulu for September. And then…2013 will be coming to an end before we know it. What a hell of a year.
2. A Wednesday cruise with April. Can you spot Morimoto himself at the helm? We had plenty of sushi and sake on the ride (hooray for no motion sickness).
3. Riesling night with Greg (we need to do this more often!) at Terroir.
4. A Hamptons weekend that involved many doughnuts and…
5. …magret de canard. Here’s how to make it.
7. Steak (with rice, of course :) and asparagus for dinner with Zach. A bottle of good rosé. Milk and one too many Jacques Torres cookies for dessert.
8. La Fleur d’Oranger by Le Palais Des Thés. It’s part of the Les Plaisirs Purs Collection which also includes La Menthe Glaciale, Le Citron, and La Poire.
9. Sunset over the Hudson, never gets old.