I just wrote a
to my Sugar Rush column on Serious Eats this morning. Can you believe it has been six (!!) years? One dessert a day, every single weekday. It was fun journey and I’m still writing for Serious Eats, so it’s not goodbye forever.
– We never had to repeat a sweet (only possible in NYC).
– I’m surprised I’m not the size of an elephant by now.
– Still in awe that I was paid to eat dessert…
– …and work with amazing editors at Serious Eats.
– Thank YOU so much for reading all these years.
What’s next? More adventures! And a lot more afternoon tea and travel…