1. A new hairpiece from C.O. Bigelow ^_^
I usually shy away from accessories, but this was much too curious to pass on. I had the line of pink beads removed (too much color) though I love the simplicity.
2. Another batch of marbled tea eggs…so good for weekday breakfast.
3. Lovely linen-scented candles from Shann.
.4. Dumplings on a Sunday morning, sticking to my tried and true formula.
5. Aesop’s Ginger Flight Therapy was originally designed for in-flight use, but the bright, spicy scent is just right for a pick/wake/shake-me-up throughout the day. Roll on wrists, neck, and right behind your ears.
6. A box of treasures from Éclat Chocolate. Clockwise from top-left:
- Shiraz Truffle
- Peruvian Pure Nacional Truffle (2)
- Dark Caramel
Look at that caramel ooze o_O