1. In love with the cheerful comic that accompanies each Bone Biscuits Box ‘Pas pour Les Chiens‘…a Poilâne and La Boîte à Biscuit collaboration. I can’t read French but pictures are enough to decipher a sweet story of two doggy friends baking biscuits.
2. Pierre snapped this photo a few weeks ago at Grand Central…but how quickly things change. See that black area in the left corner? It’s now the newest Apple store.
3. Organic Avenue for my coconut water fix. The glass bottles are sturdy, good for flower arrangements after you’re finished. They also make a killer Cashew Hemp Milk. Instead of drinking that straight, I use it in place of regular milk when drinking black tea (and even chai). A fun way to switch things up and the nutty flavor is addictive.
4. The guys who run Tribeca Taco Truck are so friendly – I often visit for an afternoon snack of the “Tribeca Taco.” Carnitas enchilada and chorizo on two corn tortillas. Cilantro, onion, chipotle crema, and pineapple salsa. Far from traditional, but still good. Where to eat your taco? That’s what the benches in front of Balthazar are for.
6. Lunch at Eataly. A 45 minute wait on Monday 2pm for a seat. Killed time in the gelato section, one scoop banana-stracciatella! And then sat down for this lasagne, complete with ten layers of paper thin pasta and a meaty pork and veal ragu.
Hope your week is off to a good start ^_^