1. Saturday morning at Doughboy Bake Shop on Hudson. Tea and a peanut butter cookie for later. Also good for people and dog watching.
2. Friday snack with Don at Gramercy Tavern. Love that lick of chicken liver with the ‘Chicken Soup and Potato Dumplings’. The dumplings resemble super soft gnocchi. Moo Shu Duck in the center and Smoked Kielbasa with Spaetzle at the end.
3. Staring at the sparkly windows of MarieBelle on Broome Street. They always have such beautiful displays. I’ll take that silver stand and matching teapot, yes please.
4. Thursday evening. The Ramscale Penthouse in the West Village. A tea event hosted by The Meaning of Tea. Tea-infused nibbles and talks, earl grey gin cocktails and matcha shortbreads. Watching the sun set on the terrace.
5. 8am breakfast with Phyllis at Balthazar. Wild mushrooms, scrambled eggs, and asparagus overflowing from the buttery puff pastry nest.